Last week around our area it most defiantly felt like fall but this week we are expected to be warmer than usual, cannot complain about that! Today I am going to share with you an easy fall makeup look that will take you under 15 mins from start to finish! Follow along on YouTube here, or below with step by step pictures! Are you ready to begin?
The products I will be using for todays look will be:
- Concealer number 20 from MadHippie Cosmetics
- Foundation number 2 from MotherEarth Inc.
- Bronzer using eyeshadow color Nude Shimmer from Earthtones Minerals
- Highlighter using eyeshadow color Ginger Frost from Earthtones Minerals
- Three eyeshadow colors:
- Nude Shimmer
- Ballet Pink
- Ginger Frost
- Look with Labels
- Mascara color Black from Lily Lolo
This is a super easy look using all clean nontoxic ingredients. Check out the YouTube Video here and visit me on Instagram to see the final look!